Remarkety offers automated and ready-to-use email remarketing campaigns that are based on your store’s data. Use them as-is, customize them or create your own.
Remarkety also uses accumulated marketing knowledge and best practices from thousands of online retailers. In other words, Remarkety will compare your store to similar stores to help you create high performing email campaigns that grow sales. More about that here.
Now, let’s get to the strategies since that’s why you’re reading this article. With Remarkety, there are a TON of email marketing campaigns you can run.
Let’s just cover the basics. There are four email remarketing campaigns you store should run immediately after signing up for Remarkety that will put your marketing automation into overdrive.
- Win Back Inactive Customers
- Reward Programs
- Ask for Product Reviews
- Recover Abandoned Carts
Win Back Inactive Customers
Send a wake-up call to customers who have not shopped at your store for a long time. We understand that there is a big difference between a one-time customer and a regular customer, and we recommend sending different messages and offers to these different types of customers.
- One-time inactive customers – one time customers can become regular customers if you build a strong relationship with them. We will recommend how to win them back.
- Regular inactive customers – if a customer has been purchasing a certain product every month and during the past three months he/she hasn’t placed an order, you should try to find out the reason and try to win them back. We will recommend how to approach this customer in the most effective manner.
A rewards program can help your online store acquire, engage, and retain customers. By constantly analyzing sales data we can help you build several rewards programs based on the customer’s activities.
- Number of purchases – increase customer loyalty by offering rewards based on the number of purchases made. For example, offer a discount on the 5th purchase.
- Total amount spent – incentivize customers to spend more by offering rewards after spending a certain amount. For example, offer a 5% discount when the customer has spent more than $200 or a 10% discount when the customer has spent over $300.
Request Feedback or Ask for Product Review
Ask your customers for their feedback to better understand them and to find out what they need. We can use the data that we gather in order to focus your efforts.
- Feedback for certain products – if you have a certain product of interest that you would like to gather feedback, such as a new product, we will send a request for feedback every time someone buys it.
- Purchases over a certain amount – you can ask for feedback for purchases over a certain amount. For example, ask for feedback on the delivery of large packages.
- Cancelled order – you can ask for feedback every time the order status becomes “cancelled” in order to understand the reason and maybe be able to assist the customer.
- First purchase – make new customers feel welcome by sending them a message asking for their feedback on their first purchase experience.
Recover Abandoned Carts
Contact potential buyers when they fail to complete their purchase in order to offer incentives and your assistance. You can send different messages based on the purchase data.
- Types of products – send specific messages for customers who have abandoned the cart with certain products.
- Certain amount – Send different messages based on the cart total price or number of items, etc
But wait! There’s more…
These are only a few samples of what we can offer. You can create almost any email marketing campaign you can think of and we bet you can think of a lot!
- Target price sensitive customers
- Offer a reward to best customers
- Simple order follow-up after x days
- Recover pending orders stuck in specific order status
- And so much more