Remarkety, a fast growing startup in NYC, is looking for a creative professional marketing manager with at least two years of experience. You will set up cross-channel digital campaigns and be in charge of blog posts and managing high quality content. You will work with SMBs online merchants as well as eCommerce agencies, and subcontract graphic designers and copywriters to optimize conversion on our website and minimize churn. Your input will also be valuable in deciding the product direction, pricing, and more. The Marketing Manager’s challenges are to generate new traffic and demand by creating and communicating the company’s positioning, brand, and values.
This role reports directly to the US General Manager and is in charge of the following:
- Marketing materials
- Partner relationship management
- Digital advertising
- Lead generation
- Planning and attending of conferences
- PR (for example: https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)
Here’s what we’d love from the right candidate:
- Familiarity with SEO along with content and inbound marketing
- Expert in Google Analytics
- Experience in tech and/or eCommerce
- A team player. Ability to work closely with Sales team.
- Taking ownership of tasks and moving them from start to finish
- Self-starter that finds opportunities before being told
- At least two years of experience in a marketing role
If you feel like you’re the right fit, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an email and please include a cover letter with your application as this will tell us more about you than your resume.
Remarkety is a leading data-driven eCommerce marketing platform with offices in New York City and Israel. Remarkety serves 5,000+ small and medium sized eCommerce businesses in over 70 countries by delivering their automated and intelligent marketing emails to their customers. eCommerce shops using Remarkety have been able to grow their sales up to 30%.