Remarkety, a growing startup in Israel and the US, is looking for a Frontend Engineering Lead to spearhead our new Angular client development. If you are an independent, talented fast-learning full-stack (frontend-focused) developer looking to expand your skills and make a real impact in a growing company, your place is with us !
We are a fully-remote, work from home company. You can live anywhere in Israel, there is no commute required.
Frontend Engineer Lead Role
You will be responsible for architecting and developing core complex features in our next generation product, based on Angular 10. You will work with a designer and UX expert on the one hand, and with backend engineers on the other hand. If your skill-set and time allows, you will also implement some of the backend services, in TypeScript and/or PHP.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient with entire client-side web development stack (TypeScript, HTML, CSS, HTTP, AJAX)
- Firm grasp of software development best practices, including separation of concerns, reactive programming, secure coding, unit testing.
- Deep empathy for users.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hebrew – verbal and written.
- Enthusiastic about learning in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively from home.
Office location: Fully remote
Employment: Full time
If you feel like you’re the right fit, we’d love to hear from you – send us an email !
Remarkety is a leading data-driven eCommerce marketing automation platform. Remarkety serves eCommerce brands of all sizes in over 70 countries.
We are also strong believers in work-life balance and the importance of family and a social life.