Remarkety, a funded tech-startup in New York City, is looking for an enthusiastic customer success specialist. The right person will lead our success team, helping eCommerce businesses grow with automated and intelligent emails.
Customer Success at Remarkety
It’s all about getting customers (eCommerce business owners and their marketers) thrilled about using Remarkety for their email marketing. Customer success is responsible for knowing the ins-and-outs of the Remarkety platform and sharing this expertise with customers. Helping on-board new customers, suggesting opportunities to improve their email campaigns, owning upgrades, reducing cancellations and tracking KPI’s will be an integral part of the role.
Qualifications and Skills
- One or two years of experience in eCommerce, email marketing and/or a tech-based B2B customer support role
- Enthusiastic and energized about helping others (especially our customers)
- Attention-to-detail, ensuring each customer has a VIP-experience
- Impeccable organization and multi-tasking wizardry
- Effective communicator – both verbal and written
- Numbers-oriented and analytical-minded for tracking performance
- Familiarity with web apps like Skype, Slack, Intercom or similar
If you feel like you’re the right fit, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an email with your resume and please include a cover letter as this will tell us more about you than your resume. You can also apply on LinkedIn.
Remarkety is an eCommerce email marketing platform for designing, sending and tracking automated email campaigns. The marketing, sales and support teams are based in New York City and the R&D team is based in Modi’in, Israel. Remarkety serves 5,000+ small and medium sized businesses in over 70 countries by delivering their automated and intelligent marketing emails to their customers. eCommerce shops using Remarkety have been able to grow their sales up to 30%. Visit Remarkety.com to learn more.