We Got You Special Rates!
As part of Remarkety’s vision to help eCommerce businesses grow and succeed, we recently partnered with Bank of America Merchant Services. Together, we are able to offer Remarkety clients a discounted merchant account which can save your shop a lot of money.
This exclusive offer is only available to Remarkety clients.
The available rates are almost certainly lower than what you pay now. Remarkety will connect you with an eCommerce specialist to discuss your needs. Contact us to learn more and get your special coupon code.
Reasons to Choose Bank of America Merchant Services
– Access to funds as soon as the next business day *
– Safety and security with the TransArmor® Solution **
– Leading Merchant Services Provider ***
– 100% U.S.-based customer service and technical help desk calls – 24/7
– One-stop merchant solutions including POS payments, mobile solutions and more
About Bank of America Merchant Services
Bank of America Merchant Services is a leading U.S. electronic payments processor*, providing secure and innovative products and services for merchants across the United States. We have developed unparalleled industry knowledge and product insight for clients that range from the smallest Main Street business to the largest national retail chains.
The company has over 100 products and services that cover ecommerce, transaction security and point of sale payments in a holistic spectrum of solutions. Bank of America Merchant Services works closely with clients to find specific answers to clients’ increasingly complex technology and payments issues, freeing them to run their businesses more effectively and efficiently.
* Next Day Funding – After deposit of transactions and only when you direct payment of your settlement funds to a Bank of America business checking account. Valid only on Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover® transactions. Exceptions may apply.
** TransArmor – Use of the TransArmor Solution is not a guarantee that your systems will not be breached or cause you to be compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard or Card Organization Rules.
*** Based on bankcard, other credit, and PIN debit sales volume and transactions. Per the Nilson Report, March 2016, Issue 1082.