You’re an email marketer, an eCommerce store owner, a marketing manager or an eCommerce web developer looking to learn how to use email to increase orders.You’re probably already sending newsletters and maybe even sending abandoned cart emails, but are you sending reward emails?
What about order follow ups or feedback campaigns?
Do you include product recommendations or coupons in your emails?
If you send some of these email campaigns, but not all, take it from these four stores using Remarkety to send emails that have a proven track record of growing sales.
We spoke to the founders and/or heads of marketing to learn more about how they got started and how they’re using the Remarkety email marketing platform.
We call these conversations success stories or case studies.
These shops are proud of their success and we’re happy to share them with you.
You will see how their highest performing email campaigns are segmented, what these emails look like and performance metrics including open, click and purchase rate.
Here are the first four success stories.
Raw Dog Hawaii is a manufacturer of organic, all-natural and raw dog food. We spoke to their CEO and Founder Gary Novosel.
- Using Remarkety Since May 2014
- Location: O’ahu, Hawai’i
- Highest Performing Email: Feedback Campaign
Bee Good produces natural skincare from British Bees. We spoke to their co-founder Simon Cavill.
- Using Remarkety Since January 2015
- Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Highest Performing Email: Inactive Customer Campaign
Australian producer of premium swimwear for women. We spoke to their co-founder Matt Peisley.
- Using Remarkety Since April 2015
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Highest Performing Email: Rewards Campaign
Ales by Mail delivers beer from international breweries direct to your door. We spoke to their marketing director, John Pagan.
- Using Remarkety Since October 2014
- Location: Billericay, United Kingdom
- Highest Performing Email: Abandoned Cart Campaign
Feel free to keep reading about the other ways to step up your behavioral, trigger and automated eCommerce emails with these articles.