Remarkety, a fast growing startup with offices in New York, is looking for a dedicated Customer Success Associate. Are you the right person for the job?
Customer Success Associate
Remarkety Customer Success team helps our SMB customers rapidly adopt and deeply leverage the Remarkety solution. Customer Success is responsible for the success of our customers, reducing churn, building emails strategies with our customers and complying with their marketing needs. The success team is working closely with other teams like Sales, Marketing and Product to ensure customers achieve their objectives and realize significant value from using our platform.
We are a fast-growing NYC based startup looking for energetic candidates with experience in email marketing who worked in the eCommerce ecosystem, to grow and develop alongside the company. If you want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, consider joining Remarkety today.
- Increase customer loyalty and reduce churn
- Conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer concerns
- Proactively manage escalation calls with customers
- Develop Customer Success methods and work with product marketing to create and refine existing collateral
- Help drive customer references, testimonials and case studies
- Provide feedback to the product team by effectively communicating customer needs and help design ideal offering/features by working cross-functionally across various teams
- Attending and presenting at conferences and events
- Constantly thinking outside the box and aid in building a growing team
- Monitor and report on analytics, reports and KPIs
- Continually identify and develop new uses for Remarkety that drive adoption and align customers’ business needs and strategic goals
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding environment
- A proven experience both in the eCommerce ecosystem and email marketing
- A proven track record of successfully building rapport and relationships with all levels
- Strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services, broadly defined
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- High level of organization and a great attention to detail
Please contact us or send your resume to: email@example.com
Remarkety is an eCommerce marketing automation platform for sending highly targeted and effective marketing campaigns. The marketing, sales and support teams are based in New York City and the R&D team is based in Israel. Remarkety serves 5,000+ small and medium sized businesses in over 70 countries by delivering their automated and intelligent marketing emails to their customers. eCommerce shops using Remarkety have been able to grow their sales up to 30%. Visit Remarkety.com to learn more.