Remarkety, a fast growing startup in NYC, is looking for a Sales Manager with at least two years of experience. Your goal is to build a successful sales process to eCommerce SMBs and eCommerce agencies. Your input will also be valuable in deciding the product direction, pricing, and more. The Sales Manager’s challenges are to generate and convert new leads by reaching out to eCommerce merchants via inbound and outbound channels.
Sales at Remarkety
This position is currently closed (Aug 1st, 2018)
It’s all about reaching out to qualified businesses, educating eCommerce business owners and marketers about automated and smarter email marketing while getting them excited about growing revenue with Remarkety. The Sales Manager is responsible for meeting sales goals and to generating a solid sales pipeline. You should be comfortable with demoing the product via online, in-person meetings and trade shows, as well as using modern services to create sales automation funnels and processes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with business managers and online marketers
- Enthusiastic about learning in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented and a fearless cold caller
- Experience in researching and managing customer data and lead lists
- Capable of following a set process, taking feedback and iterating quickly
- Set up automation and work with various software like Hubspot, Intercom, Datanyze, Asana, and more.
Office location: NYC
Employment: Full time
If you feel like you’re the right fit, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an email and please include a cover letter with your application as this will tell us more about you than your resume.
Remarkety is a leading data-driven eCommerce marketing platform with offices in New York City and Israel. Remarkety serves 5,000+ small and medium sized eCommerce businesses in over 70 countries by delivering automated and intelligent marketing emails to their customers.