On March 22, 2019 Mailchimp asked Shopify to remove the Mailchimp app from their marketplace. The app will be active through May 12, when the data sharing provisions of Shopify’s new terms take effect.
This announcement came as a big surprise to many Shopify stores using Mailchimp. However, Remarkety is here to help ;-)
Switching from Mailchimp to Remarkety is simple and easy. It takes less than 2 minutes to install the Remarkety app directly from the Shopify App Store and start creating effective email campaigns. Unlike Mailchimp, our platform was designed from ground up for eCommerce businesses. Thus, you will find it more powerful and more suitable for your business needs.
Besides all the standard features you find on Mailchimp, the Remarkety Marketing Automation platform will allow you to completely automate and personalize your email marketing without dedicated analysts or expensive software (see detailed comparison here). Using our integrations, rich customer data, predictive product recommendation modules and dynamic coupon capabilities, you can craft hyper-personalized messages that reach your shoppers at the right time with the right content.
Here are a few samples of top performing campaigns
- Cart Recovery: Send beautiful, detailed cart recovery emails with product images, upsell recommendations and time-limited coupons to create a sense of urgency.
- Browse Recovery: Send emails based on customers who browsed your products, but haven’t added them to a cart yet
- Customer Reactivation: Re-engage your one-off and repeat customers which haven’t shown up in a while
- Product Replenishment: Remind your customers to restock with repeat purchases before they start shopping someplace else
- Order followup: Develop deeper relationships with your customers by following up with relevant content based on what they actually bought
- Welcome series
- Order Confirmation
- Shipping Confirmation
- Happy Birthday
- VIP Customers (or any other segment based on shopping behavior)
- Any custom trigger email based on shopping behavior
Why switch from Mailchimp to Remarkety?
- Get started in minutes with our built-in, proven segments and templates
- Tailored marketing recommendations to help you effectively manage your priorities
- Send newsletters to hyper segmented, targeted audiences
- Use our intuitive segment builder to fine-tune your audiences based on their purchase history (incl. product categories), using historic and real-time data
- Create more effective Facebook campaigns by synching Remarkety segments with FB or Instagram Custom Audiences
- Automatically create Shopify coupons with unique, single-use discount codes
- Completely customizable, AI-based predictive product recommendations
- Detailed reporting on every campaign
- Reliable inbox deliverability – Ensure maximum exposure for your content and know your message will reach the recipient’s inbox with our 99% delivery rate.
How to import your data from Mailchimp to Remarkety
You can choose if to keep sending some of your emails from Mailchimp or completely switch to Remarkety. We support integrating with MailChimp. This integration assures that people who subscribe to your newsletter via MailChimp will also be added to Remarkety. It also means that users who unsubscribe from a MailChimp list will also be unsubscribed from Remarkety, and vice-versa.
Export and Import your existing lists from Mailchimp to Remarkety is simple and straight forward as well. Click here for more details.
If you’re ready to switch from Mailchimp to Remarkety, just install the Remarkety app directly from the Shopify app store. If you have questions, you can call us, send us an email or schedule your demo here.